Wednesday 10 February 2010

Wednesday in a very sunny Kathmandu!

Just a short note today. The weather today is back to its beautiful best, warm 22 c but more importantly the rain yesterday got rid of the dusty atmosphere her and thew clarity of light today is the best it has been since we arrived. The lawns of the hotel have sudeenly become green again and not the dusty dun colour of the p.I write this wee blog only to tell you that I saw today from thr 3rd floor verandha of the childrens home my first glimpse of Mount Everest!What a sight. Can you believe it, I have actually have seen Everest!
Further news over the weekend.
Dhanyabad!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dad

    really interesting to read all your news- I'm off to write you an e mail now!

    thinking of you
    hope things are good
    love you lots
    Jenniferxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowee, it all sounds amazing Grandpa! I can't believe you have seen Everest! Sounds like you are having such a brilliant experience. The children sound so sweet. Loving reading about what you are up to. Lots of love, Emma xx

    ReplyDelete