Tuesday 2 March 2010

Postscript Tuesday 2nd March 2010

It is now 8.30pm here at the Malla and as I have some spare minutes left on the computer I thought I would add a postscript.
At dinner tonight all the male waiters and a bonny lass called Purnima, it means full moon in English, insisted that pictures were taken of them and myself. I took some of them as well. It was touching that they said they would miss me.I believe that it is because out of the five of us, I was the only one who made a regular effort to converse in Nepali. I must be improving for so many people that I have met have said that they could not believe I have been in Nepal for only 4 weeks. I have enjoyed it immensely trying out new phrases.
In a few hours now we shall be on our way.
Looking forward to seeing you all at home.
Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment