Monday 1 March 2010

Just a short note

It is now 17.10 on Monday.
I have literally just got back from Pokhara and am quite honestly tired out... enjoying myself! Sympathy most definitely not required!
I have the whole day tomorrow to tell you about my latest adventures, Pokhara must be the nearest to Shangri La that I know of! Dawn at the Annapurna range on Sunday morning was breathtaking. Sunday morning from 10am saw me at the gurkha museum and at the British Gurkha depot, whre I was feted as if I was the colonel in chief!
Sunday evening was a first for me in a Japanese restaurant.I know Amy, Ruth Jennifer, Duncan George et al will be pleased to hear how I got on.
This am visited the only international mountaineering museum in the world! Again it was great.
Tell you all about the weekend when I feel refreshed tomorrow morning.
Once more namaste from Nepal.

1 comment:

  1. You mean more like the Sturmbannfuhrer!
    England game was very poor. I have to say that under Jonno no visible improvement since seeing them beaten by the Boks in 2008.
    James

    ReplyDelete